It’s 1/10 time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stay far far away from the Himoto. Out of the ones you posted I would either go with the Yokomo or the Losi.

Team Associated doesn't really make a lot for rtr anymore unfortunately. :confused: Nothing in a 1/10 buggy.

Well knowing that I say the Losi.
Thank you for the warning about Himoto. I will delete that from my memory.
https://www.hobao-usa.com/product/hb-h2e-f50b/
Specs
All of those kits are really great kits.
Okay, I’m sitting here looking at this kit very closely. This is the best I’ve seen so far. My only wish is that they had this same car with 4WD. This is really close though. My credit card is almost out of pocket here. Bookmarked. Just trying to find a website that will ship it over here.
Thank You!

Last edited:
I’ve decided! I’m pulling the trigger on

DRUMROLL!

Scroll for it!

48AC762C-E5B9-40C8-949C-C39E461ABA04.jpeg

LOSI Tenacity DB PRO 1/10. I called up Yatabe Arena and they said no problem. It’s 1/10
Japan is so bureaucratic. Jeez!

It’s on backorder. I’ll wait for it! The tech is on this is sick. I’m getting the Bluetooth adaptor and app at os with it. I gotta have it. I promise one thing. This is the last one. 3 is enough.

That’s not really a race buggy. More for bashing. But whatever suits your fancy. They are badass buggies
You said it perfectly. I’m not trying to race. I don’t need to win. I’m already winning because I’ll be having the most fun! I can run this on their track. It’s definitely going to impress. But when I get tired of the track or the weather gets warmer, I’ll be outdoors and it’s still 1/10.

I love Japan, but they can be quite anal about policy.
The box says 1/10, the manual says 1/10, but it’s clearly a bigger than average buggy. They’ll let me run it. My Typhon 6S, I totally understand. That thing will rip up the track. My Reflex 14B 1/14 was supposed to be my baby buggy, as not to offend. It still is. 1/10 seems to be the standard here, so be it.

I've had and rebuilt a few of the Ofna / Hobao Hyper 7/8 buggies. Very stout well built machines with good value, at least they used to be.

If you are going to run some races, just go with the most popular one you see at the track. Or better yet, buy a used setup from one of the experienced racers. They're always swapping out or people who lose interest.

I’ve decided! I’m pulling the trigger on

DRUMROLL!

Scroll for it!

View attachment 61636
LOSI Tenacity DB PRO 1/10. I called up Yatabe Arena and they said no problem. It’s 1/10
Japan is so bureaucratic. Jeez!

It’s on backorder. I’ll wait for it! The tech is on this is sick. I’m getting the Bluetooth adaptor and app at os with it. I gotta have it. I promise one thing. This is the last one. 3 is enough.
Great choice.

OMG! I thought I ordered a buggy. I ordered a plane. When I get this thing, I'm bringing my drone with me. I'm going to set the drone to follow it. This video is SICK!

Consider getting some "pin" type, lower profile tires for the track. Those buggy tires are too spongy to be running where you plan to.

Consider getting some "pin" type, lower profile tires for the track. Those buggy tires are too spongy to be running where you plan to.
Where to begin to look for that? I understand what you mean though. I thought it would be best to run with 2 different types of tires. The stock tires for Spring, Summer, and Fall. A pin tire for when I bring the car indoors to carpet.

Where to begin to look for that? I understand what you mean though. I thought it would be best to run with 2 different types of tires. The stock tires for Spring, Summer, and Fall. A pin tire for when I bring the car indoors to carpet.
Yes, it was that indoor track you posted about that made me think about those tires. 1/10 track tires are very common. Just be sure to search for ones with the proper hex size for the Losi.

OMG! I thought I ordered a buggy. I ordered a plane. When I get this thing, I'm bringing my drone with me. I'm going to set the drone to follow it. This video is SICK!

Did they finally get that working? I remembered like 3 years ago I saw a guy trying to get this to work with his drone.

It’s time for me to choose my 1/10 vehicle and I need YOUR help! Yes, YOU!, the guy reading this sentence. I want an 1/10 buggy that can run on carpet or dirt. ( Just by doing a tire change ). I also want something fast, with superb jump dynamics. I want it to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. I need it TOUGH! I suck at driving. I’m going to crash it, flip it, send it off course, and accidentally smash into other cars on the carpet track.

MOST importantly! The most important thing I need is something that I don’t have to build. RTR! I can’t do it. I’m no PRO. I’m never go to be PRO. I just want to get out there and have a good time! I can fix things. I’ve just never built one of these things and it’s not going to happen anytime soon. I’m not a false beginner. I’m a TRUE beginner. In the LHS, I don’t know what I’m looking at, until I see a picture of a car. I’m not that guy.

I’m looking for your advice, your recommendation. I really want to run on carpet with big jumps like they have at Yatabe Arena. That track is so cool.

Are these any good?View attachment 61591View attachment 61592View attachment 61593
View attachment 61595

I REALLY WISH Arrma had a 1/10 RTR. Sigh
don't touch hobbytech is cheap cheap losi is good

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back