It’s 46 degrees outside….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triggered much? No Tyson memes now no Duratrash? What’s next? No Crapsucks? 😂

I actually like duratrash. They’ve come miles in the tire dept.
It's Duratrax .😁 I think your auto correct is not working.

It's looking decent on the east side of the state for the next few days as well.

2023-02-09_07h12_26.png

Let’s circle back. Charging lipos on carpet, near my rig…with a silk curtain for my pantry cause the kids broke the door 🚪 is a very bad and potentially dangerous and fatal thing to do, and god forbid I ruin my rig…. ✔️

Just seeing who’s paying attention lol. I charge them in a Lipo bag on a concrete floor and have a fire extinguisher. One video of one going up and I was like holy crap. I’m going to possibly burn my house down! I have two battery bags. And I also learned to make sure they are discharged. Not charged and stored. Thank you AF! You guys are friggin the best.

Let’s circle back. Charging lipos on carpet, near my rig…with a silk curtain for my pantry cause the kids broke the door 🚪 is a very bad and potentially dangerous and fatal thing to do, and god forbid I ruin my rig…. ✔️

Just seeing who’s paying attention lol. I charge them in a Lipo bag on a concrete floor and have a fire extinguisher. One video of one going up and I was like holy crap. I’m going to possibly burn my house down! I have two battery bags. And I also learned to make sure they are discharged. Not charged and stored. Thank you AF! You guys are friggin the best.
Or doing it for the insta... :ROFLMAO:
Wait, was I right? Stop the presses! I might have been half right. :ROFLMAO:

I shall declare this day half right day, it will be for all the people in the world who aren't right all the time (everybody except me and your wife). It will be a national holiday from school (says me just before I take a physics test). :ROFLMAO:

Wait, was I right? Stop the presses! I might have been half right. :ROFLMAO:

I shall declare this day half right day, it will be for all the people in the world who aren't right all the time (everybody except me and your wife). It will be a national holiday from school (says me just before I take a physics test). :ROFLMAO:
I actually don’t have any social media at all except Quora and Reddit. No Dramabook. No Twitter. No instagram. But you are indeed half right! Lmao. This and the LSF are my social networks! 😆 But I knew I’d get epic responses and I was correct. Lol. I love this place….

Gonna take the boys out and rip a few trails and practice my “please God don’t hit a tree and break something” skills. 😁

View attachment 276710
1. Those tires look cool on the FT👍
2. Charging lipo’s like that isn’t the best idea
3. You should have said that pic is at your friends’ house with your FT and that the red velvet isn’t a curtain, but your cape🤣

Just looking out for a fellow AF fam🤟😁

I’ve been working on the wife for a nice pristine Losi Super Baja 1/6 scale King edition truck. It’s upgraded and it’s the LHS mechanics rig. 800 with the radio but if I can walk in with 700 cash including the radio? I’m selling the fact I’m missing a 1/6 scale rig. I’d rather have an 8S Krayton and am eyeballing @Porschetech🇬🇪 rig. It’s hard to stop and easy to justify! Lol

I’ve been working on the wife for a nice pristine Losi Super Baja 1/6 scale King edition truck. It’s upgraded and it’s the LHS mechanics rig. 800 with the radio but if I can walk in with 700 cash including the radio? I’m selling the fact I’m missing a 1/6 scale rig. I’d rather have an 8S Krayton and am eyeballing @Porschetech🇬🇪 rig. It’s hard to stop and easy to justify! Lol
It just sold mate. Sorry. I did change thread to sold.

I actually don’t have any social media at all except Quora and Reddit. No Dramabook. No Twitter. No instagram. But you are indeed half right! Lmao. This and the LSF are my social networks! 😆 But I knew I’d get epic responses and I was correct. Lol. I love this place….
Wow you sound like me 😁.never had face book or my space or any kinda book .or insta or any other social media ever..this forum is all Im on ..besides my app game Clash of clans ..I don't need drama or ex high school girlfriends stalking me 🤣.I don't need followers or anyone spying on my life..those who care about me and I care about them are in my life daily..less people you know sometimes is a good thing ..🤟 . all's I need is my family, my friends ,and of course my AF fam .. that's you guys .so show me some love you bunch of bi*#*es 👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back