The weather outside is delightful

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Anyone else SUPER happy the weathers finely cooling off!!! Time to get the speed rigs out and melt some tires!!’ Just need to install my gyro and I’m ready for 120mph this year! Well that’s the plan at least.😂😂😂😂
IMG_0283.png
IMG_0282.png
IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg

I am you can push the cars harder without overheating only trouble is its wet all the time and muddy its just rained hear all day and night :( mite have to get an infraction 6s :) only trouble with that is going through tires like hot cakes and think I would get bored with on road bashing quickly. I could be wrong only run my off road cars on road a few times

I am you can push the cars harder without overheating only trouble is its wet all the time and muddy its just rained hear all day and night :( mite have to get an infraction 6s :) only trouble with that is going through tires like hot cakes and think I would get bored with on road bashing quickly. I could be wrong only run my off road cars on road a few times
Yeah, same here. Been raining since Friday night on/off here. Could swear I just saw snow flurries this morning! Booh! Ran the Lasernut last night on my track, pretty muddy. I don't have any proper surface for road cars at my place. Cooler weather is a treat for the electronics though.

90's last week possible 70's next week.....I'm sharing in your joy! Nice to be able to keep the motor temps lower, with the added bonus of not sweating my butt off :)

its cooling off in AZ next week in the 80's!!! time to tear it up outside!!!
It better! Don’t get me wrong where I live right off the river it’s a lot cooler but man this heat this year has sucked!! Weather people can shut up ohhh it’s so hot get out here with ur BS and teleprompter in AC, can’t predict weather for crap 💩. Sorry little rant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back