Well, it’s over.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm truly sorry to hear this, life is bitter sweet.. just remember, she is always with you @Xjeepguy !! 😔

“For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun? And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.”

Last edited:
@Xjeepguy I'm profoundly sorry for your loss. Your wife's courage in her fight against cancer is an inspiration to us all. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time and know that this community stands with you. Please remember that you're not alone, and we're here to support you in any way we can.

Just after midnight this morning, my wife, best friend, and biggest advocate lost her battle with cancer. She fought hard, but it got her in the end. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes throughout this difficult time.

My wife currently has cancer. I lost my mother and father to cancer. My father-in-law just passed last week, had cancer.

If you ever need an ear to vent on or just want to chat about sh!t, please feel free to PM me. (y)

God Speed brother.

When I lost my mom to cancer. The priest told me I shouldn’t be crying. I should be smiling. My mom is now in heaven, with all those who passed before her. She is not alone. But smiling down upon us all. She feels no pain, and only knows happiness now….
I know this may not help, but when that priest said that to me, and I am in no way religious, I felt a peace come over me. And for my mom, I smiled.
Still sucked but it changed me inside. I felt selfish feeling the way I did for “my loss” and wasn’t thinking about what she “gained”…. Peace, happiness, & no more pain…
I am sorry for loss… truly…. May she rest in peace and you live on with purpose…

Just after midnight this morning, my wife, best friend, and biggest advocate lost her battle with cancer. She fought hard, but it got her in the end. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes throughout this difficult time.
I had a very mind opening spiritual experience a few years ago..please know your wife is still here, her avatar is simply no longer here.

She can see you and is still with you..but know she has evolved for death is just the beginning..it's the beginning of an end..and an end to a beginning.

I lost my father to cancer 3 years ago...be strong for her despite how hard it can be, you will both be together again but beings of pure light and energy, no longer bound to a body that has a limited life span for our souls live forever.

Sending you lots of healing light and good energy.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. I believe this is the best RC forum there is, and it’s because of its members.

She was a great woman, incredible wife, mother, and grandmother. She was my best friend. She took care of everybody even when she was sick. She had a heart of gold, and I am grateful for the years I had with her. She was only 48 years old.

Cancer sucks. It hurts so many people, including the families and friends of the victims. My advice is to go to anyone you love, and give them a hug and tell them you love them. Do it as often as you can. Never take them for granted, and never miss a chance to make a memory. Life is way too short. Thanks again Arrma Fam. ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back