Typhon it's finally here... typphon 6s v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laguna182

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
As I already said in the presentation, the baby has just been delivered to me..

-I would like to ask you some preliminary questions:
The car has been stopped for quite some time (I don't know exactly how long)... do I need to do some checks to avoid breakages? (differentials, gears, etc.)

-Is it normal for the spoiler to "press" on the upper part of the shock absorbers? I bought the spoiler because the previous owner couldn't find it.

-Can you link me to guides on setting the suspension and programming the ESC?

Having said that I hope I made a good purchase (€250) I was also given a second frame as seen in the photo..

IMG_8215.jpeg

IMG_8216.jpeg

IMG_8217.jpeg

IMG_8218.jpeg

IMG_8219.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

I would check the diff fluids, definitely. The wing sitting on the shocks, might just check the screws where it mounts to tower & wing. Loosen & adjust & retighten them.

I would check the diff fluids, definitely. The wing sitting on the shocks, might just check the screws where it mounts to tower & wing. Loosen & adjust & retighten them.
they recommended (for the differentials) silicone oil 10000 front, 7000 center, 3000 rear... as for the 550 shock absorbers (if it's 8 holes)... are you confirmed?... these are settings from other 1/8 buggies that run on the track here. (but no one has typhoon so I ask you)
grazie

After research I discovered that the wing mounted on my Typhon is a "low profile" one while the standard one is higher...mystery solved

Back