Granite Johnny New to the hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard! Those are 2 I don't have. Either would be a great choice though. 6s if you have a lit of space, 4s if not. 😁 ✌️

Welcome to the forum!

My votes big rock but because I own one and love it.
You'd have a little more high speed stability with the rock, a little more back flip/ wild ride with the granite.
Thanks for the Info sure I will have more questions.
Welcome aboard! Those are 2 I don't have. Either would be a great choice though. 6s if you have a lit of space, 4s if not. 😁 ✌️
Thanks for the advice.

You can't go wrong with either..
They are both fast on 3S power. 😁

If you like to do stunts and don't mind flipping and tumbling around, go Granite.
If you want Faster speeds And control ,go Big Rock.

(And, if you want More of Both perhaps- take a peek at a Kraton or Outcast 4S v2.)

What about the 4S vehicles? Kraton, Outcast & Mojave?
Also, if you’re a new driver it’s quite helpful to have AVC, which you can find currently only on the Vorteks.

Looking for some advice. I am new to the hobby I have a JLB cheetah had for about a year .I Want to get a new truck, Trying to decide between BIG Rock and the Granite , Do not run real hard and only small jumps run mostly grass. THANKS
I own both but I like the Big Rock BLX more.

For stunts, the short body of the Granite is perfect but I can do the same with the Big Rock but jumping is not a biggie for me. Big Rock is longer and more stable IMHO.

Both are great for 3S models.

Welcome!

Looking for some advice. I am new to the hobby I have a JLB cheetah had for about a year .I Want to get a new truck, Trying to decide between BIG Rock and the Granite , Do not run real hard and only small jumps run mostly grass. THANKS
Hi Johnny and welcome to the Forum. Two very different trucks. One swb, one long. Granite is easier to flip and trick, Big Rock is more stable on the ground plus a little more realistic looking. Great time to be hunting with the pre Black Friday deals already under way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back