Kraton Just Picked up the Kraton 6S V5 charging some batteries and ready to bash...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent_Joe0779

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Typhon 6s
so last week I posted a thread to help me decide my next rig between a 6s Kraton and the new 8s EXB outcast.. Just got back from the hobby shop and bought a Kraton 6S V5 initial thoughts as i just unboxed it and install the Wheelie bar on it are its bigger and wider than i thought it would be. and the suspension is super plush really impressed with its design charging some batteries and getting ready to bash (RIP BODY ...blue body is very nice) Let's see how this monster performs, will follow up this thread on how I feel about it's initial maiden run. Just wanted to say thank you to all the Arrma forums members for your opinions. Arrma is the brand that has gotten me back into the hobby and now this is my 3rd Arrma Rig. Out of all the Rigs in the Arrma Line up.. in the Arrma forums and youtube and instagram basher community the Arrma Kraton is legendary and the most popular by far so my expectations are high for this rig, I just hope it can exceed them batteries almost done grabbing go pro almost time for the first bash thanks again to the community.

Great choice. Just get the exb bumper and aluminum chassis braces and your set. upgrade when it breaks. The K6S is my all time fav.

Great choice. Just get the exb bumper and aluminum chassis braces and your set. upgrade when it breaks. The K6S is my all time fav.
a lot of people have mentioned the exb bumper and the chassis braces, so if it breaks that will no doubt be the first couple of upgrades

The front bumper on my EXB broke on my first run, I'd suggest going RPM or T-Bone. The stock EXB bumper probably absorbs straight on impact well, however it will rip out if it takes a hit vertically (i.e. bad upside down landing).

I remember your thread and recommended the K6S, good choice, have fun.

Man what a blast the kraton was it jumps and lands great plenty of power without turning up the punch will do that soon the one downside I saw on it first run was the tires ballon to much ... but fun rig for sure...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back