Kraton K6 Exb2 Diffs ready for build. Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreatWhiteDope

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Sup y’all. I opened the front up to check something which some how lead to me pulling apart the front and rear entirely. I want to try something different. In my current setup it runs absolutely great for ground runs. But in the air it’s terrible, not hard to flip it, but sometimes when you do the truck gets unpredictable in air.
Currently I have 60k front no LSD. 200k center min LSD, 60k rear.
Stock the truck was 80k/100k/80k only max lsd in the center.
I think I liked it better closer to stock. But no 80k fluid atm, perhaps mix some 60k and 200k. And then changing the lsd back to max in center and keeping 200?

I do general bashing, out at the park hitting dirt bmx track, jumping inclines etc.
im a noob so im spitballing here. And professional insight would be appreciated

IMG_2739.jpeg

Sup y’all. I opened the front up to check something which some how lead to me pulling apart the front and rear entirely. I want to try something different. In my current setup it runs absolutely great for ground runs. But in the air it’s terrible, not hard to flip it, but sometimes when you do the truck gets unpredictable in air.
Currently I have 60k front no LSD. 200k center min LSD, 60k rear.
Stock the truck was 80k/100k/80k only max lsd in the center.
I think I liked it better closer to stock. But no 80k fluid atm, perhaps mix some 60k and 200k. And then changing the lsd back to max in center and keeping 200?

I do general bashing, out at the park hitting dirt bmx track, jumping inclines etc.
im a noob so im spitballing here. And professional insight would be appreciated

View attachment 365818
I run mine all open 40/500/20k works good for me

I run mine all open 40/500/20k works good for me
This was my main debate on if I wanted to take out the lsd or not. Which I think I will, I’ve heard the truck just runs more ‘consistently’ without.

If you are mix fluids try using this calculator.
It was recommended by someone on here and I think it’s really helpful 👍🏼

https://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/oil_mixer.html

Haha man I saw this the other day when I I was browsing on mixing fluids. That is crazy helpful

I run my Big Rock with 200k and max LSD in the centre. Front I have at 60 and rear 80. Haven’t had any issues with centre diff heat.

This was my main debate on if I wanted to take out the lsd or not. Which I think I will, I’ve heard the truck just runs more ‘consistently’ without.

Haha man I saw this the other day when I I was browsing on mixing fluids. That is crazy helpful
my talion EXB was terrible out the box with lsd diffs just couldn't get them right and too much messing about so just changed them all to open diffs

my talion EXB was terrible out the box with lsd diffs just couldn't get them right and too much messing about so just changed them all to open diffs
I feel that! I’m too much of a noob to really know any different. Only been at this since mid January!
But I ended up going with all 3 open diffs.
80k front (a blend of 60+200)
500k center & 40k rear!

Went to go put the center diff back together and didn’t see that one of the circle lsd plates was stuck to the sun gear. Luckily im not a total dummy and check spun the diff before putting in the car. That thing was locked up big time haha.

IMG_2740.jpeg

Back