Kraton KIMBROUGH SERVO SAVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I got a kimbrough servo saver but I think I cut it down too far.? Can I use this one hole that’s left? I noticed some of y’all cut them down to fit. Have I gone too far?

image.jpg

I got a kimbrough servo saver but I think I cut it down too far.? Can I use this one hole that’s left? I noticed some of y’all cut them down to fit. Have I gone too far?

View attachment 236103
Yeah, might have gone to far there. You can use if it will fit/work on that hole. Not sure though. I trimmed mine down but not by that much. 😂
I put mine on my Senton 3s. I can't find the pic of mine, but here is a screenshot of the YT vid I got this from and that is what you want it to look like (of course depending on what u are installing it in).
Screenshot_20220814-135924_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, might have gone to far there. You can use if it will fit/work on that hole. Not sure though. I trimmed mine down but not by that much. 😂
I didn’t mean to the material is hard and cracked up on me. Not a good idea to use
Wire cutters 😆, does it make a big difference once you get one trimmed right?
I would like to see one trimmed right. Really don’t know what I’m doing 🥴

I didn’t mean to the material is hard and cracked up on me. Not a good idea to use
Wire cutters 😆, does it make a big difference once you get one trimmed right?
I would like to see one trimmed right. Really don’t know what I’m doing 🥴
:ROFLMAO: ...sh!t happens. Use a small dremel (or off brands dremel type). That's really the only way to do it without messin' it up imo. It was super easy. Just slowly shave all around until you get it like the pic. And I did NOT do it in 10secs like the pic says! :ROFLMAO:😂 More like 5 mins! It was the 1st time I really dremeled a small part like that, so I was takin' my time, fo sho!!!🤪:ROFLMAO:✌️

It's been working great for my Senton, but I installed that out da box, so can't compare it to the stock. 🤷‍♂️

:ROFLMAO: ...sh!t happens. Use a small dremel (or off brands dremel type). That's really the only way to do it without messin' it up imo. It was super easy. Just slowly shave all around until you get it like the pic. And I did NOT do it in 10secs like the pic says! :ROFLMAO:😂 More like 5 mins! It was the 1st time I really dremeled a small part like that, so I was takin' my time, fo sho!!!🤪:ROFLMAO:✌️

It's been working great for my Senton, but I installed that out da box, so can't compare it to the stock.
I have a dremel did you just put a sanding bit in it. It’s so small I never considered using a dremel. I didn’t know how brittle it was either
I have bought 2 of those HR ones and had no luck at all. They need to make those size specific and not use the plastic reducers. If you got one to work that’s great. I never could.
I’ll order another and use the right tool. I picked up the new Kraton 4s and am trying to dial it in. Great truck it just doesn’t want to turn because of the weak s-saver
Have any of you guys tried NO s-saver?

I have a dremel did you just put a sanding bit in it. It’s so small I never considered using a dremel. I didn’t know how brittle it was either
I have bought 2 of those HR ones and had no luck at all. They need to make those size specific and not use the plastic reducers. If you got one to work that’s great. I never could.
I’ll order another and use the right tool. I picked up the new Kraton 4s and am trying to dial it in. Great truck it just doesn’t want to turn because of the weak s-saver
Have any of you guys tried NO s-saver?
Yup, sanding bit/sleeve for plastic. It's not that brittle for the dremel. Just go slow at first until you can tell how much/how fast it's being shaved. Wear goggles cuz it'll spit plastic at ya!! 🤓

NO!!! I killed two of those cheap HR servo savers in 2 packs. My buddy's lasted about 3 packs. They are crap!
Absolutely they suck. The springs fail quickly and it becomes very sloppy. Mine lasted 3 runs on a straight line road car 🙄 The link is the only thing good about it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back