Kraton 4S V2 Servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So basically the spring from either of those would fit the factory Arrma ss, right?
I wonder if they sell these springs separately. Hmm

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Team Corally - Servo Saver - HD Large is the same as kimbrough or tried? No one has the kimbrough servo savers in stock and can get the team corally which looks the same.

https://corally.com/en/product/C-10124/team-corally-servo-saver-hd-large-universal-23-24-25-spline
That above is in fact a Kimbrough HD Unit.
Kimbrough has always been an OE supplier to many RC brands over the years.

Their website is now up and running again.
I usually buy direct from them.
For decades now.

https://kimbroughracingproducts.com/store/index.php/

Thanks for the replies. I brought the Corally - Servo Saver - HD Large but in the end i pull the spring out of it and put it in the original arrma servo saver and can come confirm the spring is a thricker gauge and stronger spring then the one in the arrma.
How has this setup been for you ? Still running it ?

I got a servo on the way and looking for a better servo saver setup. The way you went seems the easiest and doesn't need to much modding.

How has this setup been for you ? Still running it ?

I got a servo on the way and looking for a better servo saver setup. The way you went seems the easiest and doesn't need to much modding.
Im still happy with the results. I haven't replaced the servo yet as i feel no need to yet.

Just install a losi LMT 25t saver in it. Raise the servo by 8mm and dremel a bit of the plastic so u have full travel. Kimbough savers are slightly tuffer or the same compared to stock. don't waste ur time with those. Been there tried that. Mine became pretty sloppy in no time
You can actually get away with 6mm (1/4") of a lift on the servo and it will clear the body with no rubbing or interference. I did this modification to mine as well.

You can actually get away with 6mm (1/4") of a lift on the servo and it will clear the body with no rubbing or interference. I did this modification to mine as well.
I think my servo is a bit taller thats why but yeah the thickness can vary of the spacer

I needed 10mm, but I’m also using a slightly thicker servo horn. In any case I think 8mm is minimum. I don’t think 6mm gives proper clearance.

And this mod KICKS ASS! Forget the Kimbrough, spring changing, etc., the Losi servo saver mod is the one you want for the 3s/4s line. Big difference in steering response. We will see if everything holds up over time

I needed 10mm, but I’m also using a slightly thicker servo horn. In any case I think 8mm is minimum. I don’t think 6mm gives proper clearance.

And this mod KICKS ASS! Forget the Kimbrough, spring changing, etc., the Losi servo saver mod is the one you want for the 3s/4s line. Big difference in steering response. We will see if everything holds up over time
I guess it also depends on servo too. The one I have in there allowed for only 6mm raise to fit with extra room between the servo arm and chassis.

Back