Kraton Kraton 4s is a tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Well today was a real test in durability for my kraton 4s i have kissed metal posts with one tire a few times and arms held up completly fine i was toward the end of the life of my 4s pack and i decided to wheelie and hit the leaves of the trees but instead i accelerated full speed into the tree itself made a loud noise and the car lunched in the air and landed on all 4 i told my brother "my chassi is dea there is no way" but surprised we were nothing absolutly nothing i was there checking for damage but there was absolutly nothing. I was completly mind blown for a bit could not belive it. I think what saved my chassi was the chassi brace who i have unthreaded the nut to make it harder for the chassi to flex and this is what saved the whole car. Handling was a bit squirly maybe because i noticed my trim was off a litt'e who i fixed on the way back home. Only damage when i was cleaning was the bearing holder one side snaped but was hanging out because of the shoegoe i have put when i installed it? One of the only smart decisions of my life. Body one little piece has ripped off i think i need a new body but jennyrc is out of stock and its going to take a while

I have injured lpmy left thumb pretty badly tho tried to see the chassi flex on the rubber spring and well my left thumb bended the other way..?
image.jpg

Last edited:
At least you didn’t trash a chassis. Don’t be silly and drive like Dilly ?
I still have the chassis you sended me❤ Chassis atm are really hard to get its a gem to me now. Yes im going to drive like dilly for now on?

I still have the chassis you sended me❤ Chassis atm are really hard to get its a gem to me now. Yes im going to drive like dilly for now on?
Don’t do that. I’m a very bad influence. ???‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back