Kraton 4S V2 Received with Broken Shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received a brand new Kraton 4S V2 and apon opening it seems quality control was having an off day as my front right suspension was broken and totally missing it's spring. Waiting on HH to take care of this, wish there was a faster solution though... I think a full set of upgraded shocks should be supplied due to me spending as much as I have and now having to wait even longer to even use the truggy!

Resized_20230501_162912.jpeg

Buy one online that ships faster..then you'll have spares. I got a Kraton 6s exb back in the fall and a shock standoff had been rung off from factory. it sucks but happens. Don't let it stifle your fun! 😎

I put the cash I had into just getting the Kraton and just can't afford to put more out on new shocks just yet, especially when I haven't even got to use it yet... Looks fun though... Thought of asking for upgraded shocks for my wait due to their quality control lacking that day...lol

I put the cash I had into just getting the Kraton and just can't afford to put more out on new shocks just yet, especially when I haven't even got to use it yet... Looks fun though... Thought of asking for upgraded shocks for my wait due to their quality control lacking that day...lol
I understand. See if you can get them to send you 6s shocks. They are way more durable and work on that model from what I understand. I have OC4s V2 and they work.

Yea I'll see what they'll do but probably just do the minimal and send me 1 replacement stock one.lol
You received a product that was broken and it‘s going to be replaced. End of story.

What makes you so special that you feel like Horizon should compensate you for a minor inconvenience?

I understand. See if you can get them to send you 6s shocks. They are way more durable and work on that model from what I understand. I have OC4s V2 and they work.
6s shocks are for the 3s line, idk which of the 6s shocks would work

Outcast and Kraton shocks are longer, Talion, Mojave and Typhon shocks are shorter.

They replaced the shocks and I also went and got a set of 6s shocks also. They work but do hit the underside of shock tower even with the silicone spacers I made, but no damage done that I can tell and I've launched it pretty good!...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back