Typhon 3s shock broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heinz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hi everyone

I bashed the front end a little hard a few times recently and the shock has popped out twice now like in the photo. Is this completely broken or can it just be glued back in?

Thank you in advance for any help.

IMG_5506.jpeg

I have an almost new set of Typhon 3s shocks I would be glad to send you for free: I replaced them with Pro-Line shocks shortly after I got the Typhon. If you want the original shocks, PM me with your address and I can send them out.

Thank you for the advice everyone! Glue it is!
I have an almost new set of Typhon 3s shocks I would be glad to send you for free: I replaced them with Pro-Line shocks shortly after I got the Typhon. If you want the original shocks, PM me with your address and I can send them out.
Ah, that’s really kind! I’ll get in touch.

This is what this hobby is about !!!!! Helping our fellow hobbiest!! 👏🤝😊😉

This is a consistent issue with these shocks. I have had 4 separate shocks fail this way. The glue works for a little while but it will fail again soon. One thing that helps, if you can stand the way the car handles after is to reduce the spring tension. Take some spacers out. There is no droop system on these so if your springs are too “tight” the arms just snap down with too much force when ur airborne

😂😂
This is a consistent issue with these shocks. I have had 4 separate shocks fail this way. The glue works for a little while but it will fail again soon. One thing that helps, if you can stand the way the car handles after is to reduce the spring tension. Take some spacers out. There is no droop system on these so if your springs are too “tight” the arms just snap down with too much force when ur airborne
I’ll make a mental note of that and see how it goes after glueing.

He's just giving you his sh*t bird stockers cuz he knows they will never, ever, see the light of day again under his possession, so don't get too mushy..

JK 🤣🤣
It's the thought of and taking the time and money to get them to the person. So yea that he offered to do this is kind of a big deal. What are you the JELOUS type!!??
Unnecessary comment dude!!!!

It's the thought of and taking the time and money to get them to the person. So yea that he offered to do this is kind of a big deal. What are you the JELOUS type!!??
Unnecessary comment dude!!!!

Its fine bro, he gets the gist of my comment.. I was messing with him..

View attachment 311653
Dude careful with what you type, it's to easy for a comment to sound nasty. That's all, cool that you responded fast.
Its fine bro, he gets the gist of my comment.. I was messing with him..

View attachment 311653you 🤡 remind me of a guy I USED to run with,really with this little video!!! 🥱

Last edited:
Dude, I know him very well.. I don't need a life lesson on forum etiquette or moral character, hence the JK at the end of my comment, it was purposely placed there for members like you that might not know me all to well!

But I get it..

d7d102ffd4179986b391700e00867c2f.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back