Talion Kraton 6S EBS Tower 2 tower center brace to Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLspeeddragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion EXB
As last post stated...
I'm in process of building my Talion from the Chassis up following the latest and last Arrma Talion exploded view released on their website..
Will the Split Tower 2 Tower brace fit on the Talion?
The Differential cases fit in the same location. Both use the same driveshafts (Just reversed from front to rear on both).
I would think since the same driveshafts are used just reversed, the location of the center diff mount, motor mount, would also in the same conjunction of measurement to allow this to be flipped just like the driveshafts?

ARA8708T1_A12_GGIN8ZBP.jpg

It is not a direct fit, The Kraton the entire center diff and motor module is farther forward whereas on the Talion it is farther back. You will have to make your own t2t links like @Big Kid mentioned.

If not ... just get the center mount plate at center diff, get the ball ends and make up your own shafts connecting it together.
Some fabrication skills will go a Long way when doing custom work (y)
It is not a direct fit, The Kraton the entire center diff and motor module is farther forward whereas on the Talion it is farther back. You will have to make your own t2t links like @Big Kid mentioned.
I agree with on the placement of the center mount plate , I'm just wondering if just swapping them around, much like the driveshafts, it would work..

I agree with on the placement of the center mount plate , I'm just wondering if just swapping them around, much like the driveshafts, it would work..
I want to say maybe.

As last post stated...
I'm in process of building my Talion from the Chassis up following the latest and last Arrma Talion exploded view released on their website..
The Differential cases fit in the same location. Both use the same driveshafts (Just reversed from front to rear on both).
I would think since the same driveshafts are used just reversed, the location of the center diff mount, motor mount, would also in the same conjunction of measurement to allow this to be flipped just like the driveshafts?

View attachment 353500

As last post stated...

View attachment 353500
I'm in the process of building one all from the new kraton exb and talion Exb chassis with that new brace, have to custom make both braces.

IMG_20240302_112532830.jpg

IMG_20240309_114510470_HDR.jpg

M

Ok thank you for the heads up. Question...
Is the rod threaded all the way through or only a short distance at each end?
The t2t brace is solid, only the the ends are threaded. I had to use another t2t brace to cut to proper length and drill and tap ( threaded) the end.

It’s an easy job bro, get stuck in. You will be turning things on you new lathe before you know it 🥸
I don't own nor have access to a lathe... If I did own one, then I would be inclined to do that..
However, much like you, I am also in process of building a Talion from the chassis up with some innovative mods.. right now I'm just waiting on a few things to come in the mail.

Just understand that advanced or creative "Hobbying" generally gets done by those with a miens to fabricate parts and pieces one either cannot purchase, or designs that can only be one off created via lathe/mill or creative hand work.
Lets say "WE" who can fabricate take it as a given and simply move past simple alterations and fitment of parts & pieces requiring it. Those who are more in the Parts Replacer lane do so much more constrained limiting there builds to what alterations simply screw on. ( AKA: Lego building )
Neither is right or wrong, so you will hear help suggested by those who do fabricate and those who offer suggestion of where to buy / source it.

Last edited:
I don't own nor have access to a lathe... If I did own one, then I would be inclined to do that..
However, much like you, I am also in process of building a Talion from the chassis up with some innovative mods.. right now I'm just waiting on a few things to come in the mail.
Definitely fabrication needed to build this rig.

received_1641690046574934.jpeg

Good luck bro!

I will be fitting a proline Axis T body (Mugen 1/8 truggy) onto my custom Talion, hence the start of the thread. Just trying to figure out all possibilities of making sure that the center tower brace will not interfere with it before I receive it in the mail. I don't have the body on hand atm, it's in line for a professional airbrush and to be shipped here.

Back