Kraton Kraton 6s V3 rear shock towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellsSalesman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I would like to install some aftermarket shock towers on my v3 kraton but it seems the rears have changed since the v4.

What would need to be changed on the v3 so i can install v4, v5 rear shock towers?

Or is there an alternative i don't know about?

Thanks

I would like to install some aftermarket shock towers on my v3 kraton but it seems the rears have changed since the v4.

What would need to be changed on the v3 so i can install v4, v5 rear shock towers?

Or is there an alternative i don't know about?

Thanks

You will also need the V5 rear a arms and the V5 rear sway bar it's the same as the V3 front sway bar in case you already have a spare.

The rear A arms are different from a V3 & a V5. If you go to a V5 shock tower the A arms & shocks will need to be the same. Mounting points changed & shock length.

Alright, thanks 👍

I will just get some 7075 6mm Aluminium and cut out a copy of the stock v3 shock towers
Sounds cool. When you get it done, post some pics.

Here's one I made couple weeks ago. It's a V5 front type. 5.2mm thick 7075 T651 plate.

20240303_122849.jpg

Last edited:
The rear A arms are different from a V3 & a V5. If you go to a V5 shock tower the A arms & shocks will need to be the same. Mounting points changed & shock length.
Shock length hasn't really changed since the V3 models.

Back