Kraton 6s exb rear diff parts list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
I just Disassembled the rear diff on my Kraton 6SEXB and I’m noticing that it doesn’t have the round disc on one side but it does on the other. Is this normal because my front and center diff had one on each side behind the sun gears

image.jpg

image.jpg

I contacted Tower hobbies and asked for a replacement, we will see what happens
I had both of the round ones missing on my MEXB and made a claim a got sent a whole diff ( I later found the two LSD shims behind the gears, but the new diff fixed my diff problems ).

I just had a diff missing the same part as well. I ended up taking out the stars on the side with the missing lsd plate so now half the diff is lsd and the other half is not. Seems to be working great as my center diff though lol.

Would like to revisit this as the exploded view is somewhat ambiguous and not being clarified by me opening the diff. Per the exploded view, I should have an additional ARA709059 washer in the rear diff somewhere? Didn't see one when I tore apart the rear diff. Is that missing? Also, why does the view say that LSD plates are only for the center and front? Yet I have them in the rear diff..?
Screenshot_20230108-125615_Samsung Notes.jpg
20230108_125508.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to revisit this as the exploded view is somewhat ambiguous and not being clarified by me opening the diff. Per the exploded view, I should have an additional ARA709059 washer in the rear diff somewhere? Didn't see one when I tore apart the rear diff. Is that missing? Also, why does the view say that LSD plates are only for the center and front? Yet I have them in the rear diff..?
View attachment 268374View attachment 268375
I recall reading somewhere that Arrma switched out the rear LSD diffs to open at some point so some versions of the 6s vehicles have LSD and some don't.

I recall reading somewhere that Arrma switched out the rear LSD diffs to open at some point so some versions of the 6s vehicles have LSD and some don't.
I just reassembled the F/R diffs tonight and when both are LSD, so that solves my problem! Could have swore I had fewer parts in the rear. The diagrams are confusing for sure though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back