Kraton Kraton 6s exb rtr HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agd125

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
few days ago i bought kraotn 6s exb rtr, every thing is working but motor fan is not spinning, just not working. Is it gonna turn on when it heat up or what?

Make sure the plug is all the way plugged in & all connections are made.

few days ago i bought kraotn 6s exb rtr, every thing is working but motor fan is not spinning, just not working. Is it gonna turn on when it heat up or what?
plastic stock fans don't last long. your better of getting a aluminium one they spin much faster (y)

The fan will spin all the time. As others have suggested already, check your connections back to the ESC. The fan can be warrantied but probably not worth it.... the replacement would likely not last either and a metal upgrade is cheap.

Depending how hard you typically drive, you can probably get away without the fan for awhile.... the less expensive Kratons don't come with a fan or heatsink.

Check the connection in the receiver box, might be plugged in backwards or loose. The fan could also just be bad and as others have stated probably not worth the warranty process and should just get a cheap aluminum fan from Amazon, Aliexpress etc and will push more air and last longer.

The hobby is expensive and I've ended up with a handful of dud fans over the past few years. Plastic and even aluminum framed. You're in too deep now lol. Best to try an aluminum fan of same size as the stock one. My advice is to not buy fans directly from China like Aliexpress. I got two 40mm aluminum fans recently that are no good from that.

It could be plugged in backwards. That fan don’t do much anyway. Run that thing and order an aluminum one from Amain, Amazon, Tower hobbies, Ebay etc.. be sure to get the right size. I think they are 35mm but ain’t sure. Make sure it has the right plug on it too.

If all else fails, take the motor out and look at the motor bearings...hoping it was not running in water and the bearing seized up or the motor internals were not bad.

Back