Kraton Kraton 6s EXB RTR, V6?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Steve

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast EXB
It seems when no one was looking they released the new Kraton EXB 6s. It looks like a downsized 1/5. It's the most blinged out Arrma to date and it's priced exactly the same as a Sledge.

So, what do you all think of it?
Opinions are good, let's hear them.

^^^ You got lucky.
I am so jell'in like a felon.:giggle:

There was an EXB Talion RTR, and a EXB Outcast RTR. They just finally decided to make the EXB Kraton RTR, not just as a roller.

Opinions.....

For me it's a no brainer on what to pick, Sledge or Kraton.... Hmmm when I open my RC box, I can fix literally anything on an Arrma without even buying parts lmao. But if you don't have many vehicles either is a good choice. But my recommendation is the Kraton as it's been tried and true tested!!!

That being said no one has sledge parts just laying around except maybe people with a sledge. Arrma parts however can be used across many many vehicles. You could own all the Traxxas in the world and still not have a part in your RC box when it breaks as it's an all new platform.

I like the vehicle it just doesn't make sense for me to own one.

Last edited:
Got to drive one today, it’s pretty awesome. Performed just as good as my very upgraded V5, very strong right out the box, ripping through open fields, backflips, etc…Made the $700 price tag actually seem worth it..Time will tell but sounds like they went through them at the factory after the Big Rock ESC issues and put the white glove on it before sending out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back