Kraton 6s exb tower to tower brace necessary?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I would say it’s necessary for any hard bashing.

My guess is that those videos show older Kratons. I don’t think the first few versions had a tower brace.

Hello,
I’ve been watching videos and a lot of people run their kraton without tower to tower brace. Is there a reason why? Thank you all

I like @dure16 answer depends on how hard you bash. I do bash, but not going to the moon with it yet. My rig can take some good crashes and jumps. For me targeting how I bash and what I need to support. M2C rear shock mount support, 3DRC rear flex wing mount, M2C shock standoffs, M2C chassis brace, M2C hinge pins are a few I use. I have not purchased MC2 diff supports or blocks, no chassis, etc. do not need it for my needs, and never broke those areas.

I've found targeting what I break leads to how I brash, and beefing those areas I have very little breakage.

I like @dure16 answer depends on how hard you bash. I do bash, but not going to the moon with it yet. My rig can take some good crashes and jumps. For me targeting how I bash and what I need to support. M2C rear shock mount support, 3DRC rear flex wing mount, M2C shock standoffs, M2C chassis brace, M2C hinge pins are a few I use. I have not purchased MC2 diff supports or blocks, no chassis, etc. do not need it for my needs, and never broke those areas.

I've found targeting what I break leads to how I brash, and beefing those areas I have very little breakage.
I hear ya, yea I’m really hard on my rigs so I’ll probably keep it on the truck most definitely! Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back