Kraton Kraton 6S LWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronw

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Vorteks
I Need help, I’ve found plenty of info but am looking for a definitive parts list to convert my Kraton to long wheelbase, based on Mojave 6S chassis.

What about body mounts and chassis braces? Do I need different ones that what the Kration has?

ARA320542 chassis
ARA310952 dogbone 157mm
ARAC4033 or ARA310460 dogbone 135mm
What about body mounts and chassis braces? Do I need different ones that what the Kration has?
Yes, different braces between them. Body mounts depends on what you want. Kraton 6s body with extended rear mounts, or custom body from a different line altogether.. from physical dimensions, an Outcast 8s body should fit. All will require some creativity for mounts. Plenty of info here on the forum.
I use Jenny's rc to find part numbers often, best to double check the part numbers on HH or Arrma RC site before ordering as typo's do occur..
Mojo BLX
https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-mojave-6s-blx-v2-ara7604v2

Last edited:
I Need help, I’ve found plenty of info but am looking for a definitive parts list to convert my Kraton to long wheelbase, based on Mojave 6S chassis.
Think KnowAir got you fixed up. I did the same but Talion to an XL so I needed same/similar parts

Mojave chassis
Longer center drive dogbones only
Mojave chassis braces front/back
Shock tower to tower center brace
Optional: Mojave side guards...like keep a lot of the trash out

Here is a video from beginning to end on the build: Two videos

Part-1

Part-2

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back