Kraton Kraton V2.5 on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6mm Lapua

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 4s
Just got a email that my new Kraton 4s V2.5 will be here Thursday! I’m so excited, just had to share. This stuff is so addicting haha, I got a Tamiya lunchbox in October, then a big rock v3 in November, now a K4s, my wallet hates me but man this is fun, I feel like a kid again!

IMG_9202.png

you’ll have no regrets, the Kraton 4s is amazing. Pop in a hobbywing Max 8 system with the 2250kv motor and it’s ridiculous fun. I like it more than my 6s!
I can’t wait! I’m fairly new at this stuff but curious why you’d swap out the esc and motor? My 3s Big Rock has been great so far 🤷‍♂️
Hell yeah. I’m really leaning toward one as my first RC.
I’m really glad I started with a slower rc first (Tamiya Lunchbox). It taught me how to drive and become familiar with everything, things happen really fast with a 3s or 4s rig, just my thoughts and advice.

Last edited:
I’m really glad I started with a slower rc first (Tamiya Lunchbox). It taught me how to drive and become familiar with everything, things happen really fast with a 3s or 4s rig, just my thoughts and advice.
Ohhh just wait until you get cookin' on 6s buddy 😁

I hear ya. I actually just saw that a local shop has the Grom in stock. I may pick one up for me and the kids to play with, then get the Kraton later on for myself.

I can’t wait! I’m fairly new at this stuff but curious why you’d swap out the esc and motor? My 3s Big Rock has been great so far 🤷‍♂️

The Max 8 combo is a beast, more torque, more speed plus can run 6s which is totally nuts on this car. I get 65mph on 4s

I hear ya. I actually just saw that a local shop has the Grom in stock. I may pick one up for me and the kids to play with, then get the Kraton later on for myself.
That’s the exact setup I have with my 6 yr. old. Grom for him, Kraton for me. I built some ramps for the back yard. It’s so much fun bashing at the same time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back