Kraton kraton xl complete parts list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So it looks like the Mojave wont be at my doorstep anytime soon so I was thinking of stretching my K6 to be able to have a mojave body. The realistic look of the mojave body is what makes me so interested in it and not so much the race truck part of it. If I did get a Mojave I would have 'monstered' it anyway.

So I have seen parts lists to do the conversion but a fresh and complete parts list is what I'm looking for. Being I have a running truck already it cant cost more than getting a Mojave EXB up and running so thats the plan.
Anyone who knows what it takes and has the time to share it is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like a nice project. I am partial to the Mojave body myself. Scale looks and all.
If you check out my Large scale Typhon build, I think it pretty much describes what you are trying to build. I just incorporated a Lim. body for the Large Scale Typhon effect. That XLWB chassis really makes it drive like a larger scale rig.(y) It has longer WB than my Lim chassis. And about 2" shorter WB than a an 8s Kraton. But it is basically a Kraton with an Extra LWB Mojave chassis. Using Kraton Arms and all. Monstered out like you want. Just need some tinkering here and there to get the correct body posts for the Mojo body. Mine was 90% all extra take off bin parts I had lying around. I used Jennys for the rest.
You will need the proper XLWB center Drive Shafts and Braces for the Mojave chassis. Pretty much all else is standard 6s parts. What you have there already from your donor rig. Download the Mojave PDF parts list and Blow up diagram. This will help very much. Also there is an Arrma Cross Reference list of parts that shows crossover parts to the whole 6s line. It helped me out a few times when I was stuck trying to get the right part #'s to order.
Nice project.
Good luck.
Enjoy it.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/1-6-typhon-from-my-take-off-parts-bin.32988/

Last edited:
Just ordered the parts to do mine yesterday. You need the chassis, braces and front center driveshaft. Then the side guards and body mounts if you want the Mojave body. I needed new towers on my Kraton so just ordered them too.

0F198D18-B83A-45DE-9417-F072D953D3F3.jpeg

02EF8841-3D04-400E-A6E9-B95391516F07.jpeg

You guys rock!
@SrC your project is the stuff!!!
My K6 is due for a teardown so I'll just start the project at that time.
Thanks again guys! :)

I'll be shooting some questions and asking advise to you guys during the build...I hope you don't mind.

I found that being a longer WB, I needed to run stiffer springs at the Front. Initially, the nose bottomed out much. And I also used 3k for the shock oil all around.
Trial and error. Custom builds are fun to dial in. It does run way different than my Mojave. The Mojave body is much heavier than my Lim body. Food for thought.
Enjoy.

Edited.

I found that being a longer WB, I needed to run stiffer springs at the Front. Initially, the nose bottomed out much. And I also used 3k for the shock oil all around.
Trial and error. Custom builds are fun to dial in.
Enjoy.
I agree with the fun factor in dialing in a project. Took me forever to tune my SMT10 but was fun the whole time.
Getting some good starting points is always a good thing to have. Any and all input on this is appreciated!🤙

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back