Kraton Kraton 6s list of spare parts to have on hand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxxmikexx

Reaction score
I’m waiting for my kraton to arrive today and I’m just curious what you guys have On your mandatory list of spare parts to have on hand? Specifically I’m wondering what/if any, driveline/drivetrain/gears are prone to go out or need replacing?
I’d like to have some of the commonly needed parts on hand

I’m pretty much just planning on running this thing on the huge open grass field I have that’s literally right across the street from my house, so I don’t foresee any serious bashing/jumping/smashing into things that will warrant any major breakage on suspension linkage/arms etc

Glad to be a member of this community! I grew up On RC back in the 80s-90s , got pretty serious, raced local tracks etc, but I’ve been out of RC for many many years, the kraton will be my first “real” RC car in over 20 years. Amazing how far the tech has come in my lifetime of RC !

Welcome to the club!(y)
The lower front suspension arms are typically the first thing everybody breaks. If you must have more spares in order to get free shipping :ROFLMAO::
- steering blocks
- rear axle carriers
- pinion
- I almost forgot: get a couple of spare bearings, especially the 15x21x4 ones. But also get a couple 8x16x5 ones.

Enjoy the K6!

nothing really apart from high speed fans on your motor and one on your esc if your just running on a flat field. I just get parts as I break them only takes two days to get them

Arms, diffs, rear hub carriers, wing mount...
It all depends on what your budget is, personally I hate waiting for stuff so I just bought all of the above just in case ;)
These are most of the things I've broken, I've also bent more driveshafts than I care to count..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back