Typhon Kuttin Katars!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only had this Typhon for 5 minutes and look what happened...
15902541439744343379256177212729.jpg

?Jk...see video in OP. First significant damage since I've had this thing over a year. And it's totally user damage and not bad. Typhon is my Toughest rig.

Man, my Typhon has been down since 5/23 due to the above pics and fun that was had. When i blew out the hub bearing it shredded the internal hub so can't simply replace bearings. Need a new hub. JRC has been out of stock so ordered stock replacement from HH that evening and shipped via FedEx. Been tracking and it's been all over mid west. Finally made it to Shertz, Tx which is 60 miles from me so thought it'd arrive earlier than expected...NOPE!! It ended up going to Houston (200-miles away) instead of Austin for some stupid logistics reason. Now it's finally in Austin and should arrive tomorrow!! ?...unless it gets rerouted to Guam my Typhon will be back in action this weekend. It's been a long journey for my little Arrma hubs.

Little did i know when i decided to have a little fun intentionally destroying my wornout Katars that I'd knock my Typhon out of comm for nearly 2-weeks. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back