Let's see your 2021 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1415.jpeg

What is this? I love it
What is this? I love it
it is an arrma typhon 3s running 4s battery and SPEKTRUM™ 2200Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR /SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 130A SMART ESC /INTERCO SUPER SWAMPER TSL BOGGER TIRES and 140 mm shocks i printed longer bars and ditched the turnbuckles on my typhon 3s and 3d printed the rims for ryft tires and then made the cage body
it is an arrma typhon 3s running 4s battery and SPEKTRUM™ 2200Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR /SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 130A SMART ESC /INTERCO SUPER SWAMPER TSL BOGGER TIRES and 140 mm shocks i printed longer bars and ditched the turnbuckles on my typhon 3s and 3d printed the rims for ryft tires and then made the cage body it now has 4 inch ground clearance

it is an arrma typhon 3s running 4s battery and SPEKTRUM™ 2200Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR /SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 130A SMART ESC /INTERCO SUPER SWAMPER TSL BOGGER TIRES and 140 mm shocks i printed longer bars and ditched the turnbuckles on my typhon 3s and 3d printed the rims for ryft tires and then made the cage body

The cage is sick af. What's the material and how's it hold up? Anything less than the nylon cage on my K6S would get torn apart.

The cage is sick af. What's the material and how's it hold up? Anything less than the nylon cage on my K6S would get torn apart.
i printed it with carbon fiber nylon and made the couplers so i could print it all on the right plane for toughness and so when bar breaks its repairable
rims are carbon fibr nylon as well and the rods i replaced my turnbuckles with
they have held up great

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back