Let's see your 2024 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Waiting for the snow to fly.

IMG_1178.jpeg

Nice one OP!

Nothing new for 2024, planned. I really have all I need. I do plan on changing the look of a few starting with the Fireteam. I also look forward to sharing with my fam here their pic/videos of their new rigs for 2024!

As some of you know I picked up a used Kraton 6S from another member. It needs a little love. Been collecting parts and pieces. Got batteries this evening. Kinda nuts with work after the holidays but, I'll start a build thread soon.
Katon 6s.jpeg

I'm having a blast with my Outcast 6s. The gentleman who owned it before me put on way too many metal parts on, plus a Max 6 / EzRun combo. It came with the mega sized Hobbypark tires in the picture and as a result had no steering so I put in a new steering rack, stiff adjustable servo saver with aluminum bell crank and now she turns on a dime. Rebuilt the front differential yesterday and changed the oil in all all three diffs to 50k/500k/30. Took it out today and love the new distribution of power to the wheels.... hit a bump and did a completely unexpected flip. Big snow tomorow here in New England. I plan on running it in the white stuff until I am giddy, grab some photos then get the hairdryer out once I'm done.

IMG_6317.JPG

Back