Let's see your 2021 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @RcObsession, it's an Outcast mostly just has the Typhon body and front body mount. Definitely a beautiful build and stoked to have added it to my collection 😍 @Rcproponent is an outstanding person and definitely creates some amazing builds!

Just Received today. Waiting for her Heart and soul to arrive . Going with Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S ESC/Motor Combo with 1520-1650Kv.
20210120_114155_01.jpg

Looks beef cake with the copperhead 2’s.. 👌🏻💪🏻
It's an absolute little beast brother, I don't want to stop bashing it cause it's soo much fun!! Might put the backflip LP's on and the copperheads back on the K6s but it does everything I want it to and leaves me wanting more!!

Maybe with the Typhon towers and shocks lol. She doesn't roll over too easy so haven't had too many walks to flip her over either. An absolute wheelie machine with the bigger tires though and sorry I'm one of the guys that yes loves wheelies especially 100 yrd long is bada$$!

Maybe with the Typhon towers and shocks lol. She doesn't roll over too easy so haven't had too many walks to flip her over either. An absolute wheelie machine with the bigger tires though and sorry I'm one of the guys that yes loves wheelies especially 100 yrd long is bada$$!
The video explains it all, that things a beast 🤘🏻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124_144621.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124_144621.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back