Limitless gt drag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im limiting the shock with tubing in front and rear but what do i do with the droop screws do i just level them or is there a certain height to put them at

Hi i got a limitless v2 gt how do i set the suspension for drag racing on it im having a hard time with it any help would be appreciated thats my set up at the moment

You want a raked suspension, where the front is a bit lower than the rear.

You also don't want the rear suspension too stiff, it needs to compress to allow a smooth weight transfer when you accelerate. The weight transfer allows the front weight to move to the rear, which gives it the wheels more grip.

You also don’t want the front too stiff either, as it needs to absorb the bumps of the road. Too hard and every time hit a bump it’ll throw your car off and it won’t track straight.

As for ride height I’d try to keep it as tall as you can, that allows for the raked suspension.

Negative toe-in on the front helps with stability. Maybe start closer to 0 and work a degree or so at a time till you find what works.

Slight negative camber as well.

A setup station like Hudy helps a ton for consistency but they’re pretty costly.
IMG_9088.jpeg

Back