Mojave Amazon Chassis Cover Doing Its Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheed85

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 3s
Got this Dust Cover for the Mojave before deciding to go Scorched RC fenders route and I'm impressed with just how well it does. Durable, no tears. Comes with terrible adhesive on the velcro, so that was needed to be replaced. Also Temps were great throughout the session! I love this rig so much even bone stock.

By the end there was a crowd of kids with their parents enjoying the free "car show" 🤩 I apologized to one kids dad, telling him "I just unleashed a monster". So cool to see people enjoying real things.

20231107_142528.jpg

20231107_142443.jpg

20231107_143114.jpg

Nice that you can get a crowd of watchers without the one kid crying to "try" and the frustrated parent casting dirty looks your way and then suggesting you let it happen because, after all, it's a toy. Toys are for kids. What harm can a couple minutes do?

This is why I prefer going at night or places where IF there are kids, they have their own RCs. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the kids. It's their parents that bother me. I taught mine what no means so don't ask me to sacrifice because you didn't.

So yeah, it's awesome you gave an audience a good show and they respected your boundaries. Wish I saw more of that.

Nice that you can get a crowd of watchers without the one kid crying to "try" and the frustrated parent casting dirty looks your way and then suggesting you let it happen because, after all, it's a toy. Toys are for kids. What harm can a couple minutes do?

This is why I prefer going at night or places where IF there are kids, they have their own RCs. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the kids. It's their parents that bother me. I taught mine what no means so don't ask me to sacrifice because you didn't.

So yeah, it's awesome you gave an audience a good show and they respected your boundaries. Wish I saw more of that.
Yea, it was cool to see genuine interest and the parents being respectful. Although I've had similar experiences you mentioned, overall people are super interested and respectful around here. Younger generation addicted to screens, so getting them interested in something to enjoy outdoors is cool.

I guess this is the same as the JD Racing cover which I own. How did you mount it on the back of the chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back