SOLD / FOUND Limitless V1 w/ castle XLX2, motor, servo, cap, and much more…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
I’m selling my Limitless since I’m no longer interested in going over 125+ mph and destroying my hard work due to my lack of coordination.. It’s got tons of extras I bought it here a couple years ago and it has carbon fiber everywhere, pps motor mount, I’m including the XLX2 I bought, the motor it has. It’s a rocket 4092 1420kv. It has a powerhobby capacitor pack. An Amazon servo. I am including every gear I can find for it, a 2mill GT style body as pictured new, I started to convert it but lost interest. I’ll include 2@4s batteries, a perfect pass, a castle module thingy (as pictured). And everything else I can find for this car. I don’t have a transmitter to include although I can include the radio link receiver I installed originally..
It’s well over $1000 in stuff. The price is MUST GO AS IS,,, $600 SHIPPED to contiguous USA only Ty. Cash app Or PayPal (you pay fees) is my only form of payment accepted.
I’m an older member, I lost my mom in 2023 so I haven’t been on the forum since, but I’m in need of funds so I’m trying to offer someone something cool…. Hit me up on here or email me at [email protected]

Please be aware this is not for a beginner I don’t have every screw that’s needed I have boxed of screw kits merged together. I can add a bunch of screws if you need some but I don’t have the specific ones. I was not planning to sell this so all my screws were put into the containers that have the little compartments. I can add an assortment if needed.. 😆
IMG_1768.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1770.jpeg

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

More pics

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1794.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

More pics

IMG_1793.jpeg

IMG_1794.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

The car was run approximately 5 min in my driveway to test if everything was working. Never been at any higher speeds. The xlx2 has maybe 3-5min of actual on time.

Last edited:
That is a great setup at a great price. I'm really sorry to hear about your mom and I hope you're doing okay.

P.S. I tried sending you a message but the option isn't there. Do you have messaging turned off?
I’m not sure I’ll look

I don’t know what to look for tbh.. lol

Ty for your concern, it was last July, so the initial sting has lessened, but it was a sudden thing, she had been sick for a while with copd, and had issues, but on June 9th they found cancer in her lung and by the start of July it spread everywhere. She passed peacefully at home with my father and I at her side on July 23rd…

Last edited:
Back