LiPo help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRONWORKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
I’ve got a lightly used cheap-o brand 3s battery pack… What do you think is the best way to go about trying to breathe life back in a dead cell.

History is came with a new $230 RTR Pirates truggy (actually a decent little truggy) i got, i charged it a few days ago then it started raining… Forgot about it for the next week until remembering it tonight.

2 cells are just over storage level at 3.95 the other 1 is either totally dead or the Lipo testing function on my Hitec X2 plus doesn’t recognize it.

I’ve got a lightly used cheap-o brand 3s battery pack… What do you think is the best way to go about trying to breathe life back in a dead cell.

History is came with a new $230 RTR Pirates truggy (actually a decent little truggy) i got, i charged it a few days ago then it started raining… Forgot about it for the next week until remembering it tonight.

2 cells are just over storage level at 3.95 the other 1 is either totally dead or the Lipo testing function on my Hitec X2 plus doesn’t recognize it.
Make sure to check your balance lead, make sure all the wires are pushed in and there's no dirt or lint in the sockets. Sometimes it the little thing that will mess you up.

Make sure to check your balance lead, make sure all the wires are pushed in and there's no dirt or lint in the sockets. Sometimes it the little thing that will mess you up.

Dutch I’m ashamed to admit it but i dismissed your excellent advice…. I’m an idiot, it was a balance plug wire the whole time.

Dutch I’m ashamed to admit it but i dismissed your excellent advice…. I’m an idiot, it was a balance plug wire the whole time.
You're not a idiot, you did the right by asking for help. Trust me I've been there and done that. 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back