Help Fly sky nb4 rx problem help needed please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Bart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
My flysky nb 4 was left in its box for the winter today i found that the batteries war completely discharged on recharge i found that it does not transmitt a signal to the receiver on the top of the screen ther is an RXwith a red Xin a box next to the tx battery indicator can any one describe to me how to fix this problem pleae its really bugging me we have good weather and i want to go run my car with the new max8 g2 combo

IMG_4431.jpeg

Did you connect the Max8 properly to the receiver? Just to be sure the receiver has power.

Does the screen mentioned 4.07 volt? That seems low.
The receiver has the red light on showing it is blinded to the sender but there is no signal to the receiver and after confirming the 4s battery is connected it starts flashing red also the Bluetooth programming unit has power red light on but does not give a Bluetooth signal to my phone its so frustrating i used it las in October last year and haven’t touched it til now just changing the esc .

Yes same problem red light is on but does not get signal from hand set I think that there is only one way communication but I don’t know hw yo i plugged it back into the esc i was using last time i ran it but it’s exactly the same . All i can say about fly sky is cheap Chinese poop .but i only have one hand so im very limited to the controllers i can use one handed in my right hand the only on i have that works . There is no signal being transmitted from the controller

Yes same problem red light is on but does not get signal from hand set I think that there is only one way communication but I don’t know hw yo i plugged it back into the esc i was using last time i ran it but it’s exactly the same . All i can say about fly sky is cheap Chinese poop .but i only have one hand so im very limited to the controllers i can use one handed in my right hand the only on i have that works . There is no signal being transmitted from the controller
Problem solved the internal rc battery in the controller was dead would not accept a charge

Back