Fireteam Lipos in a fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaserguy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I’m a little baffled over a conversation I had with a friend who said he had been running 2 5300mAh batteries in his arrma fireteam surely this isn’t right or am I missing something

Hi guys I’m a little baffled over a conversation I had with a friend who said he had been running 2 5300mAh batteries in his arrma fireteam surely this isn’t right or am I missing something
He could have been using 2x 3s lipos to make 6s

Yes, they were probably 2 x 3s 5300mah lipos. Essentially 6s anyway. Sure you can. 3s +3s= 6s.
Maybe I misunderstood your question?:unsure:

He could have been using 2x 3s lipos to make 6s
He definitely said he was using 2 on the same one see I normally use 1 3500mah pack with a breaker but he said he tried using 2 bricks 😂
I need to get him to join this forum he was definitely using 2 sport track 5300 batteries at the same time surely this could blow his motor to pieces

Last edited:
In theory, you can use 2 6s bricks wired in Parallel. (if you could possibly fit it) This would double the mah capacity but remains at 6s voltage.
I have done this on my Limitless for speed running, with dual lipo trays.. Rig becomes quite heavy. But this roughly doubles the run time. And reduces amp cutting at the ESC. The stocker ESC is already "wired in Series for a 2 x 3s lipo option. Just need to remove the Jumper Plug for the second Lipo.

Last edited:
don't kill the messenger:LOL:
I’ll allow it. But still…
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

The question was about 2 batteries. 2X 2S was my answer saying that I've heard it done.
Sounds like you have done it too if you know it's boring.
I'll let this slide for now.;):p
You are a scholar and a gentleman sir!! Arrma 6s rigs are heavy. I feel gearing down a bit is better than running 4s. Just my experience. These rigs love 6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back