lol @ integy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going a little off topic now, but I just saw a copy of the Dboots Katar's (Talion, Typhon tyres), on AliExpress.

Screenshot_20230625_210120_AliExpress.jpg

Last edited:
Last I tried was choons in the front and GRP in the back, was almost the best combo I've ever tried. Choons have a larger diameter and were pulling harder, kept the rear straight, just hard on the hardware.

Going a little off topic now, but I just saw a copy of the Dboots Katar's (Talion, Typhon tyres), on AliExpress.

View attachment 307751
Not my favorite Arrma tire, but it is cheap enough.(y)
And for the colors.... if that sways you.(y)

think I'm finally done buying choons. I blew a tire trying to hit 100 mph and lost control. Rip my awesome jota body paint job. Rim cracked in half and it was around 80f 😱

got it on video too 🤣

think I'm finally done buying choons. I blew a tire trying to hit 100 mph and lost control. Rip my awesome jota body paint job. Rim cracked in half and it was around 80f 😱

got it on video too 🤣
Hobbyheros got a nice sale on GRP's right now.

Hobbyheros got a nice sale on GRP's right now.
I just ordered 10 pairs and saved 30$ + free shipping. Now I have to burn through all my choons I ordered. I still have like 5 sets on the way here lol. They still aren't bad for bashing around but I'm definitely not trusting them to even 100 mph at this point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back