Vendetta Looking for corvette body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give up.:(
Maybe look for another body. Go to Proline perhaps. They have a few options. The Detta line does not have much body support like the Arrma 1/7 On Roads do. Is what it is.
The Detta is an odd size and scale platform. Not quite 1/10 or 1/8 scale. Even the stock wheels don't equate with the more mainstream scale platforms.
I have not seen a Detta with a Corvette body. And Maybe I am wrong?? Hopefully so for you...
I am sure, maybe, just maybe with alot of custom work you can alter a Corvette body to fit in some fashion? IDK. Track width and wheelbase of the boddy need to be correct. As you may know already.
Bitty Design, Protoform/PL and Delta Plastics are the best known body brands.
1695670601314.png

Last edited:
Give up.:(
Maybe look for another body. Go to Proline perhaps. They have a few options. The Detta line does not have much body support like the Arrma 1/7 On Roads do. Is what it is.
The Detta is an odd size and scale platform. Not quite 1/10 or 1/8 scale. Even the stock wheels don't equate with the more mainstream scale platforms.
I have not seen a Detta with a Corvette body. And Maybe I am wrong?? Hopefully so for you...
I am sure, maybe, just maybe with alot of custom work you can alter a Corvette body to fit in some fashion? IDK. Track width and wheelbase of the boddy need to be correct. As you may know already.
Bitty Design, Protoform/PL and Delta Plastics are the best known body brands.
View attachment 324051
I've looked at that body to also not sure about hub conversion grp tires would fit or the underchassis added plates front splitter ect
I really love an amazing body too but they don't make that either I cand get a blank with no holes but exact linup for aerodynamics is iffy
AMG not amazing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back