Granite Jeep Pro Line body for the Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem14

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey yall....

My apologies if this has been asked and answered a thousand times....My son LOVES Jeeps and has a Granite. What mods do i need to do to fit the Proline Jeep Gladiator body on it?? Is it simply adjustable body posts and fit it up from there? Anyone actually done it?

TIA....Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Hey yall....

My apologies if this has been asked and answered a thousand times....My son LOVES Jeeps and has a Granite. What mods do i need to do to fit the Proline Jeep Gladiator body on it?? Is it simply adjustable body posts and fit it up from there? Anyone actually done it?

TIA....Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

I don't have a Gladiator body to show or reference..
But most likely you just need to raise the body posts a notch or two to make it work.
And maybe drill new post holes in the body to match.

Setting the body posts at the right height will be the only change needed. None of the holes are pre-cut so you'll need to do that.
I like to set the clear body on and line it up properly. Next just use a sharpie to make a dot on the top center of each body post.

I have it on my big rock 3s and the wheel base is a little bit long. You should be fine on the Granite. I mark the posts on the clear film before painting....just makes things easier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back