SOLD / FOUND Looking for LWB Kraton 6s v4 chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Looking to buy a cheap K6s v4 chassis just cracked mine at the front mount screws?, Jenny's is currently out of stock...? Also have NIB BLX 185 ESC I would consider a trade for the chassis and some extra parts etc as ESC runs about $119 +/-
IMG_20201010_203830130.jpg

Last edited:
If no one offers up by morning, I’ll look at my stash and see what I got. ?

I do just haven't heard anything back in a few days... Also wouldn't mind another just in case this happens again lol.

Mine is also slightly scratched and has a slight bow to it... but should work fine.
Same deal, just pay shipping. His sounds a little better tho. ?‍♂️

@Hammer Down Would the slight bow be able to be straightened out you think? Any pictures by chance? I'd definitely be interested!

Last edited:
Huge shout out and thank you to @Hammer Down and @Lovestricken! You guys are both amazing and I'm so thankful you both were so willing to help me out! Already received chassis from @Hammer Down and have everything swapped already besides front end, have to replace broken from rear mount. Still waiting on @Lovestricken's mystery package as he alluded to throwing in some extra goodies..... Man can't say thank you enough guys!! I feel so lucky to be a part of such an awesome community of bashing brothers and sisters that go over and beyond to help each other out, thanks guys!!!!!!

Swap complete besides front end and side guard
IMG_20201017_203947576.jpg

I will find out soon brother... Again thanks for helping me out!!!! Like I said even if it's a extra sticker I will be appreciative as you did not have to even help me out with the chassis let alone throw in anything else extra. Thank you thank you thank you!! And best believe you guys will be getting Xmas goodies for sure now that I have your addresses ?

Huge thank you to @Lovestricken!!!! Got the package this AM you sent. Man you are awesome!!!!! Thanks for all the extra goodies that was very very generous of you and I appreciate it very much!!! Don't think I'll need to ever buy A arms for the K6s now, can now charge batteries from my 1:1 car with the charge cable you sent and love the key chains and stickers??. Again thank you very very much @Lovestricken you are awesome and I appreciate everything!!!
IMG_20201019_111726529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back