Losi Mini-T 2.0 LC Racing EMB-1HK or Other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrma Addict

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
What do you recommend? I'm shopping for a smaller scale RC for indoor and outdoor fun. Either 2WD or 4WD. Thank you in advance.

The EMB was a fun build. I haven't even ran mine yet, built it over winter.

IMG_3182.jpg

When you say indoor do you mean like an indoor carpet track or in your house? In your house you are going to want something much smaller than the Losi Mini-T or the EMB-1.

The EMB was a fun build. I haven't even ran mine yet, built it over winter.

View attachment 299610
I read your post it looks sweet.
When you say indoor do you mean like an indoor carpet track or in your house? In your house you are going to want something much smaller than the Losi Mini-T or the EMB-1.
In my house, hardwood floors and ceramic tile. Outside, driveway and street. What do you recommend that's smaller with similar quality as the 2.0 or EMB-1?

Last edited:
I read your post it looks sweet.

In my house, hardwood floors and ceramic tile. Outside, driveway and street. What do you recommend that's smaller with similar quality as the 2.0 or EMB-1?

I would look at the Kyosho Mini-Z for running in the house idk how well they would do in the street though. https://kyoshoamerica.com/rccar/miniz.html

For size reference this is my EMB-1 next to a can of Coke.

1684080527378.jpeg

Idk much about the EMB’s they look cool tho. I am however intimately familiar with the Losi mini’s and completely love them.
I’d say they are plenty bash-able in the house if you have a decent size room. 🤙

3A41DBE9-E66A-4F66-B87E-2B35BC386274.jpeg

I would look at the Kyosho Mini-Z for running in the house idk how well they would do in the street though. https://kyoshoamerica.com/rccar/miniz.html

For size reference this is my EMB-1 next to a can of Coke.

View attachment 299661
The Kyosho Mini-Z is really small. I need to look at it closer. My house is not small and I think a 1/14 or 1/18 would be ok.
Idk much about the EMB’s they look cool tho. I am however intimately familiar with the Losi mini’s and completely love them.
I’d say they are plenty bash-able in the house if you have a decent size room. 🤙

View attachment 299675
I watched your video which sparked my interest. Then I saw @gotnitro post, both look super fun to me. The Losi has a lot of options, that's good and bad for me because I always over build.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back