New Losi Mini-b brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
All the same with exception of the power plant, pretty steep price too for a 2wd.

IMG_0240.jpeg

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-16-mini-b-2wd-buggy-brushless-rtr/LOS01024.html

I already have a brushless pro roller and those things are pretty quick. Going to be racing it this winter. View attachment 327481

I came to actually post this news and tag you @Xjeepguy...
Does this white/orange/yellow paint not concern you a little? Like... old school kyosho paint scheme on a losi?

I agree about the price. Seems ridiculously high to me. You can buy a roller and a better motor/esc for cheaper and have the aluminum upgrades.
🤣

Last edited:
Last edited:
It looks like they released a lot of upgrade parts with it.
The truck is only $229 so get it now if you don't want to pay $250.
All the electronics are different from the brushed one.
From what I can see looking at the page, it’s a pro roller, minus the aluminum shocks, with brushless running gear and battery. Maybe I’m wrong, but I didn’t see anything that my buggy didn’t have new. It looks like a nice setup though, and that’s the same motor I run.
I came to actually post this news and tag you @Xjeepguy...
Does this white/orange/yellow paint not concern you a little? Like... old school kyosho paint scheme on a losi?

I agree about the price. Seems ridiculously high to me. You can buy a roller and a better motor/esc for cheaper and have the aluminum upgrades.
🤣
It’s all good, I had a JRX2 as well lol. 😂

From what I can see looking at the page, it’s a pro roller, minus the aluminum shocks, with brushless running gear and battery. Maybe I’m wrong, but I didn’t see anything that my buggy didn’t have new. It looks like a nice setup though, and that’s the same motor I run.

It’s all good, I had a JRX2 as well lol. 😂
I don't know if it comes with any of the Pro roller extras.
1697750225214.png

I'm not sure what it is, but the mini-b has caught my eye as a little project rig. I was looking at grabbing this roller and maybe picking at it throughout the year.
losi-mini-b-pro.png

This is Canadian dollars, so likely a little more than you'd normally see. I'm still working on my K6 V5 but I am thinking I might enjoy building one of these up also. There are no tracks where I live so unfortunately there'd be none of that. Are these as fun as they seem?

I'm not sure what it is, but the mini-b has caught my eye as a little project rig. I was looking at grabbing this roller and maybe picking at it throughout the year.
View attachment 346997
This is Canadian dollars, so likely a little more than you'd normally see. I'm still working on my K6 V5 but I am thinking I might enjoy building one of these up also. There are no tracks where I live so unfortunately there'd be none of that. Are these as fun as they seem?

You'll love the mini b man.. no matter how you build them they are awesome. Lots of us have them on here.
Mine is practically useless for anything other then warp speed anymore. Castle 8200kv 0808 on 3s 😬🤣

Back