Outcast M2C pillow ball kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiRover

Reaction score
Anyone used the M2C pillow ball kit? I installed mine today, there’s a ton more play in the front end now. It was tighter with the factory plastic fittings. Just trying to figure out if it’s normal to have so much play with this kit, if so I’m going back to the stock setup.

I use them in my Kraton
You may have bent the caps I have done it myself
Took them out today and they looked new still, I’ve switched back to the stock ones for now. It’s almost like the insert isn’t big enough to keep pressure on the ball.

^^^ This.
What I would do. That is an issue for sure. Something's amiss there. Maybe your stocker hubs are worn out from the prior PB's and resulting wear.

That was one of the first things I upgraded along with the aluminum brace caps 2 months ago. Just checked the pillow all caps yesterday and everything is good. If you crossbreed or the threads inside the hubs have debris in them it cam make tightening them down a real female dog.
*Cross thread....dam spellcheck!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ This.
What I would do. That is an issue for sure. Something's amiss there. Maybe your stocker hubs are worn out from the prior PB's and resulting wear.
The truck is brand new, I’ve only run it once and it wasn’t even a full on run. Just a shakedown up and down the street.

The truck is brand new, I’ve only run it once and it wasn’t even a full on run. Just a shakedown up and down the street.
Cross threaded hubs/nuts or just a defect out the box??? Who knows. Pics say alot. Waiting.
Help is here. :cool:

I figured out my problem, it was installer error🤣😂 I found a better installation video on YouTube, the M2C video basically just said install them and tighten them up. I was stopping once they got tight and backing off about a quarter turn like the stock ones. I didn’t realize I had to go way past the tight point…I was afraid I was going fo break something. Once I saw the other video I realized I wasn’t tightening them up enough, they’re good to go now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back