Kraton 6mm exb shocks or m2c 7mm conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
Just poking around and thinking about future upgrades. I have the stock Kraton shocks on my rig and am thinking about shock upgrades down the road. Would yall pick up the exb set from Jenny’s that is 6mm and slap them on or grab the m2c 7mm conversion kit? The 1mm jump to exb doesn’t seem like a lot, but going with Jenny’s saves me a few bucks and the time spent to install the m2c kit.

Just wondering what the consensus is.

I’d skip the EXB ones and go straight to M2C. Buy once, cry once. Most people probably won’t bend an EXB shaft, but I’d rather be over built.

Run stock till failure, that's my motto. Then assess.. me? As a low altitude basher I'm sure the EXB shocks are plenty. By the time I break or bend a stock shock, chances are the rest is pretty beat too. Such as bushings, pivots, seals, springs..might as well start fresh with all new. Your results may vary..🤷‍♂️

Just poking around and thinking about future upgrades. I have the stock Kraton shocks on my rig and am thinking about shock upgrades down the road. Would yall pick up the exb set from Jenny’s that is 6mm and slap them on or grab the m2c 7mm conversion kit? The 1mm jump to exb doesn’t seem like a lot, but going with Jenny’s saves me a few bucks and the time spent to install the m2c kit.

Just wondering what the consensus is.
I broke a 6mm shaft on my OUTCAST EXB a couple days ago. I already had a back up set from Jenny’s but am seriously considering going to M2C. I don‘t know how or when it broke exactly? I didn’t even notice it until I was cleaning it up. Really I’m checking out this thread to see what the consensus is too. Has anyone ever broke or bent the 7mm?

Run stock till failure, that's my motto. Then assess.. me? As a low altitude basher I'm sure the EXB shocks are plenty. By the time I break or bend a stock shock, chances are the rest is pretty beat too. Such as bushings, pivots, seals, springs..might as well start fresh with all new. Your results may vary..🤷‍♂️

This is how I currently run my Rigs as well. Still on stock Outcast shocks with plenty of low altitude jumps as well.

But if your doing the upgrade I would also vote M2C while your there which would give more confidence when jumping.

This is how I currently run my Rigs as well. Still on stock Outcast shocks with plenty of low altitude jumps as well.

But if your doing the upgrade I would also vote M2C while your there which would give more confidence when jumping.
On the M2C site it shows 2 different numbers
How do you know which to choose 3598 or 3492? They both say Outcast front and rear.
On the M2C site it shows 2 different numbers
How do you know which to choose 3598 or 3492? They both say Outcast front and rear.
I figured it out! 🙄 One says EXB the other don’t

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back