Notorious M2C Racing vs Just Bash it RC chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own a JBI, but my M2C Racing chassis on my Talion survived this:

Full bash is posted to my channel.
Ouchy????? I know a couple guys they both have YouTube channels.... If you haven't seen them... Check em out! Awesome stuff. Rich Dupperbash and rcguy81 (Eric) they both use the m2c Goliath chassis and Rich was part of the testing team! They Bash HARD and the chassis take it! ?I personally own the jbitrc gear but I'm waiting for more gear(diff housings for all 3 and diff covers before I rip everything apart and do the install ???
Ended up buying the scorched rc titanium chassis for my Noto and an m2c for a planed Typhon build.
Let us know how that goes!! ????

Ouchy????? I know a couple guys they both have YouTube channels.... If you haven't seen them... Check em out! Awesome stuff. Rich Dupperbash and rcguy81 (Eric) they both use the m2c Goliath chassis and Rich was part of the testing team! They Bash HARD and the chassis take it! ?I personally own the jbitrc gear but I'm waiting for more gear(diff housings for all 3 and diff covers before I rip everything apart and do the install ???

Let us know how that goes!! ????
You’re joking right? Ed literally thanks both guys in every single video. I’m pretty sure he know the two most popular Arrma bashers on earth (no offense TP)

You’re joking right? Ed literally thanks both guys in every single video. I’m pretty sure he know the two most popular Arrma bashers on earth (no offense TP)
Just making sure brother ??? they're both the reason I bought a kraton❤?and I've talked to both. Just trying to share that's all! ?

Sorry to revive an old thread....

How do you like the scorched chassis @Darkie ? I was looking at that one but says sold out for the Kraton. Was thinking m2c before I saw the titanium one.
So far it has held up good. Been a pretty rainy wnter so not had it out for a while. The spark effect is an added bonus. I also use the titanium towers. My driving skills are pretty bad so both have survived quite a few bad crashes. ??

So far it has held up good. Been a pretty rainy wnter so not had it out for a while. The spark effect is an added bonus. I also use the titanium towers. My driving skills are pretty bad so both have survived quite a few bad crashes. ??

Thanks for the update! Did you like how everything went together on the new chassis? One pic on their site makes it look like the screws aren't very countersunk.

I went with option C. DIY, carbon fiber chassis stiffer/protector.

Used 1mm plate for underside.

Laminated 3 strips to create 3.2mm stiffeners for the top. (front and back)

Looks cool. What do you use to cut it? Why not just use 3 or 4mm sheet for the whole thing?

Looks cool.
Thanks,
What do you use to cut it?
I used a dremel to cut it.
Why not just use 3 or 4mm sheet for the whole thing?
A. At that price I would by a M2C chassis, one high quality plate 500x300x1 mm with shipping cost 40€ and think a 4 mill plate would be around 100.
B. Carbon fiber alone would just snap at some point. As a composite however, laminating the aluminum and carbon fiber plate together, the chassis retains some flex while theoretically being twice as strong.
C. It would be practically impossible to keep the bends of the chassis without a CNC machine or hand laminating a plate.
D. The point was, not to throw out a perfectly good new chassis and replace it, but just to upgrade it.
E. I wanted to see how it worked out. Maybe others could and would benefit from an equally good, less expensive alternative. I'm sure I'm not the only one the doesn't like the idea of replacing a new chassis; And, doesn't want to just wait until it bends and does other damage when it does.

So far, it has proven to be bullet proof. I've broke every single piece of @T-Bone Racing protection I have but the chassis it perfect (They are replacing them all under warranty). And it seams there is almost no flex in the chassis. I hit a block wall at about 40 or 50 kph. It sounded like an explosion. I shattered the TBR bumper, but that was the only damage. Not even a bent drive shaft.

Thanks for the update! Did you like how everything went together on the new chassis? One pic on their site makes it look like the screws aren't very countersunk.
They are pretty flush with the bottom, maybe could have been countersunk a tad more but it works.
IMG_0991.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg

I busted that piece on my outcast and stampede TBR bumpers. On my stampede, it was the front bumper (stock on the rear) and I replaced it with an old school bungee. Hack, I know, but I just want something there to keep it from pulling the bumper down and ripping it off.

On the outcast, I made a new one out of 1/8" kydex: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00II1QY9Y
Will see how that holds up. I've made replacement TBR parts on my ERBEv2 skids as well out of that stuff. With a heat gun and a bit of patience, it becomes malleable, then holds it's form once it cools.

I busted that piece on my outcast and stampede TBR bumpers. On my stampede, it was the front bumper (stock on the rear) and I replaced it with an old school bungee. Hack, I know, but I just want something there to keep it from pulling the bumper down and ripping it off.

On the outcast, I made a new one out of 1/8" kydex: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00II1QY9Y
Will see how that holds up. I've made replacement TBR parts on my ERBEv2 skids as well out of that stuff. With a heat gun and a bit of patience, it becomes malleable, then holds it's form once it cools.

I have upgraded to POS. But the kydex is a good tip.

I have the M2C Basher chassis on my typhon and haven’t been able to bend it yet. Mitch at M2C makes two chassis for the Outcast/typhon a racing and a bashing one. I have the thicker Basher one

I have the M2C Basher chassis on my typhon and haven’t been able to bend it yet. Mitch at M2C makes two chassis for the Outcast/typhon a racing and a bashing one. I have the thicker Basher one
Didn't notice that when I bought mine for my outcast last year. Just saw it as "the goliath".

Just looked, the other one is listed as the "speed" chassis and has reliefs cut out of it to cut down weight.

I completely destroyed my Typhon last week...

Parts showed up, and she is alive again.
20200307_180839.jpg
15846623812338308566978512735531.jpg

I like M2C. Quality fit, good service and just all around good product.

My .02 cents.

Attachments

• 15846624316128276461952049757043.jpg
    15846624316128276461952049757043.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 44
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back