Kraton Man I love this thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrrghhhh, STOP it.......I'm soooo tempted, especially since I had a flyaway on my 3 week old brand new DJI Mini 3!!

I will only end up buying one and doing stupid stuff with it....lol....ever seen cops chase a 80mph fpv Typhon....lol

Matt

I’ve got 8s rigs, and other 4s rigs, but my Kraton 4s V2 seems to get the most runtime as of late. I think it’s just the simplicity, the size, and kinda getting back to my roots as far as the hobby goes. It’s quick, it’s dependable, and it’s tough (I have the M2C chassis brace). It’s quickly becoming my favorite. Anybody else favor these things over more expensive, “better” rigs?
I wish the V2 versions were in stock in the UK, i would order immediately!

Matt

I bought the Outcast 4s V2 and I love that thing. I’ve had it for two months now and haven’t broken it yet. The front shock tower is poking through the body a little bit but that is quite normal as I’ve seen the same wear on other videos.

You bugger........I'm struggling to resist!!!!!!!
I couldn't resist.
k4v1v2-0971.jpg

Here it is beside my v1 Kraton. Love my v1 Kraton so I had to get the v2.
I take the 4s cars any day over the 6s.. The lighter 4s cars are so much more fun to drive. Have a Notorious too but don't like it that much.

I couldn't resist.
View attachment 261251
Here it is beside my v1 Kraton. Love my v1 Kraton so I had to get the v2.
I take the 4s cars any day over the 6s.. The lighter 4s cars are so much more fun to drive. Have a Notorious too but don't like it that much.
I have the V1 as well! Great truck! You wouldn’t know where to get a stock body for it would you? Mine is only shoo goo for most of the front, Things been through he!!

I have the V1 as well! Great truck! You wouldn’t know where to get a stock body for it would you? Mine is only shoo goo for most of the front, Things been through he!!
The v1 body should still be available at any hobbyshop selling Arrma.

Last edited:
The v1 body should still be available at any hobbyshop selling Arrma.
I’ve looked and they have clear ones. I don’t give a sh$t for painting a damn thing. I want one painted with stickers on it, if not in the sack with it. LOL! I like to drive and wrench but painting sucks 😜😝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back