Mario Kart RC (Hobby Grade)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
My youngest son is into Mario Kart big time and he wants a Mario Kart RC. I would like to do up a hobby grade RC. Does anyone have ideas for a body I could paint or buy and maybe an RC it would fit on???

My youngest son is into Mario Kart big time and he wants a Mario Kart RC. I would like to do up a hobby grade RC. Does anyone have ideas for a body I could paint or buy and maybe an RC it would fit on???

What are you using at the chassis?

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but if you have a Nintendo Switch they sell a Mario Kart RC car that works with the game that looks pretty cool.

I’m actually open for ideas

Get either a Infraction 3S (or the Mega version) or Vendetta..
Take the original body off of them and use a the chassis as the basis of the RC Mario cart.

You can DIY a foam body around this to make it very similar to Mario.

Limitless. Just strap Mario on and letter rip.
limitless-001.jpg

radiomodelli-arrma-limitless-4wd-street-basher-kit-artr-1-7-10m-2-e1561627336201-1024x725.jpg

Tomley Rc also did a Mario kart upgrade here

The limitless and vendetta are close for sure! I don’t see a go cart body anywhere that would be easy to customize on a granite or typhon or something like that… Hmm

The limitless and vendetta are close for sure! I don’t see a go cart body anywhere that would be easy to customize on a granite or typhon or something like that… Hmm

You would have to DIY it , probably out of foam first ,then fiberglass it for strength.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back