Granite Maximum C Rating for Granite Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Buckley

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Hi all,

Looking to upgrade my granite voltage to a lipo battery. Not sure what the maximum c rating is for this car. Would 60c be alright. Looking at getting a 4000mah 2s 60c gensacearespammers battery. Also, does anyone know what kind of run time that would give me for this car.

Thanks

60c would be fine. I run 60c min. I'm no expert but I don't think there is a maximum.

Yep you can even run a "120c" pack as the c rating is false. Highest c rating on any pack out there I think is maybe an actual 40c rating. I'd suggest a higher mAh pack for more run time as a 4000mAh will only give you about 8-10mins of good hard driving. I highly recommend CNHL and they have some awesome newer 3s hard packs. Also I'm sponsored by them so if you send me a message I'll send ya a 15% off coupon but I can't post it here as it's against forum rules.

There is no max limit on C ratings. Manuals usually state a minimum of 35C for the 4x4 line rigs. Larger capacity lipos ( higher Mah ratings) get larger in size as Mah increases. Check the manual for the dimensions of your lipo tray. Important.
Start learning about Lipos. Search around AF and the web.
Learn the care and feeding of them. I cant stress this enough.
This hobby will be more fun and less stressful in the long run.
Many have learned the hard way, without much thought about Lipos, jumping in feet first.
Enjoy.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back