Milwaukee 12v sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
So tru value has the Milwaukee 12v 1/4driver for 80 with rewards card no Brainerd charger and 2 batteries case ect but was curious on yall opinion ion I really like other power hobby items but havnt tried the tool look good and the kit has 2 hand drivers as well kinda nice

Screenshot_20230922_003634_eBay.jpg

I saw WooDiE recomend this brand
But powerhobby is more affordable more applicable and better presentation but are they strong I must add I am an observant tool user I don't just stickntwist if ya catch my drift

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922_004424_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_004424_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So tru value has the Milwaukee 12v 1/4driver for 80 with rewards card no Brainerd charger and 2 batteries case ect but was curious on yall opinion ion I really like other power hobby items but havnt tried the tool look good and the kit has 2 hand drivers as well kinda nice

View attachment 323424
But powerhobby is more affordable more applicable and better presentation but are they strong I must add I am an observant tool user I don't just stickntwist if ya catch my drift
Home Depot has the Milwaukee for the same price $79 I bought one yesterday and it's awesome. Absolutely love the adjustable clutch for RC work and the light.

View attachment 323424
I highly suggest longer hex tips. MIP's are what I only use with my M12 driver.
The Milw. M12 Driver is awesome. Many years and miles with mine. I paid $99. at THD back when, 2 packs, and charger with soft case. I use the heck out of mine , even around the house. Packs have even served well. They are the low capacity ones. Well enough for RC wrenching. And the small packs make the Driver lightweight. (y)
If you do already have M12 packs and a charger, the M12 driver alone above is worth it. Replacement high capacity M12 packs and the charger don't come cheap bought separately, FWIW. Ends up costing closer to $200. separately.(n)
I feel the whole complete bundle for a few coins more is the best way to buy.
My primary tools are all M18 Milwaukee's.

Last edited:
I highly suggest longer hex tips. MIP's are what I only use with my M12 driver.
The Milw. M12 Driver is awesome. Many years and miles with mine. I paid $99. at THD back when, 2 packs, and charger with soft case. I use the heck out of mine , even around the house. Packs have even served well. They are the low capacity ones. Well enough for RC wrenching. And the small packs make the Driver lightweight. (y)
If you do already have M12 packs and a charger, the M12 driver alone above is worth it. Replacement high capacity M12 packs and the charger don't come cheap bought separately, FWIW. Ends up costing closer to $200. separately.(n)
I feel the whole complete bundle for a few coins more is the best way to buy.
My primary tools are all M18 Milwaukee's.
I also use the MIPS. Highly recommend.

Same identical set and case I got 5+ years ago at the THD. :love:
Good choice. The adjustable clutch really helps. I leave it Lowest when installing screws . Final torque always done by hand. When installing or removing very long screws, slow down the speed, or when threading into plastic will melt it and strip. Because the screw gets hot.

Last edited:
Yes MIP's are worth it. Only from 20+ years exper. I recently got my second set of them. They lasted me that long, with much wrenching on them.
I try hard to not abuse them. How I treat all my tools. The handles are great, Better than Alloy handles IMHO. Just wish the MIPs were a tad longer. But I have Vanquish Products longer drivers as well. Honestly, even AMZ drivers are way better than the "L" wrenches ( Allens). Have a set of them also, I keep in my Field bag when out bashing. For some Field wrenching. They stay in my car. I don't keep expensive tools in my car for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back