Milwaukee M4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
This is not a toy, this is a tool. On forward, the clutch gives you one click and shuts down, reverse it keeps clicking but just keep turning the clutch and it WILL take that screw out. I keep the clutch set at the lowest point on forward, as we all should do... It's just plastic, lol.... And torque by hand so I can feel it. MIP bits click right in. Two speeds, trigger lock out, foldable from straight to angled, on handle battery charge indicator, two batteries and a charger for 120 or so on sale, was 179. I get a 500 buck tool allowance every year so.... This should be used with caution on our RC's, it could probably drive a deck screw... oh wait, just tested it and IT CAN drive a deck screw through 3/4" plywood with no pilot hole. Did it slow down doing that? Yes, did it kill the battery? Not even close, still 4 led's good. Clutch was set at 20, drill is the next setting up.

IMG_5819.JPG

IMG_5829.JPG

Dang! Put that deck screw through AND backed it out 29 times without a pilot hole in 3/4" plywood.... Screw was so hot I had to back off, lol... The forward portion got hot, and the LED charge indicator showed 1.... But I let it, me and the screw rest, and now the Milwaukee is back to 2. Freakin' amazing for a 4v tool. Overkill? Maybe, but the lowest setting just kills the power after one click, brilliant.

IMG_5831.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back