Mojave Mojave 4s Skid Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grndpa_tim

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
Hello everyone,

I have 4s Mojave and was curious if anyone knew where I can find aftermarket skid plates? Preferably some type of metal skid plates. After running mine pretty hard the skid plates took a beating and I am having a heck of a time finding any aftermarket parts for the Mojave 4s. I am wondering if it's because it was released fairly recently.

This truck is a beast!

Thank you!
Tim

Hello everyone,

I have 4s Mojave and was curious if anyone knew where I can find aftermarket skid plates? Preferably some type of metal skid plates. After running mine pretty hard the skid plates took a beating and I am having a heck of a time finding any aftermarket parts for the Mojave 4s. I am wondering if it's because it was released fairly recently.

This truck is a beast!

Thank you!
Tim
Hello and Welcome!

Hello everyone,

This truck is a beast!

Thank you!
Tim

Check out JennysRC.com for the OEM skids..
Cheap and plentiful some available. 🤪

I'm sure you can fabricate some DIY skids out of spent beer cans if you're in a pinch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back