Money Pitt!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuffRiki

“If you’re not first, you’re last!”
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
My current money pit is so deep and wide that I decided I needed another one!! 😂🤣

My excuse here is, I need something to do during the speedrun offseason. So I found a deal that was hard to pass, $1000 value for only $600 cash.

And just like that I’m now into drones!!
IMG_9499.jpeg

Welcome to the club! I started with basically the same exact kit too. You will be wanting a traditional drone as soon as you learn how to fly in manual mode. 600 is a great price to get started in the hobby too, those goggles and radio can be used with all your future drones going forward. I don't use the drone anymore but I still use the goggles and radio with every new drone I buy.

give the liftoff sim on steam a look, 20$ well spent if you're serious about learning how to fly and not just using dji easy modes that don't really let you do anything. Few of us in the discord have been getting into the hobby if you want to stop by :cool: (y)

I even have the same blue antenna :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! I started with basically the same exact kit too. You will be wanting a traditional drone as soon as you learn how to fly in manual mode. 600 is a great price to get started in the hobby too, those goggles and radio can be used with all your future drones going forward. I don't use the drone anymore but I still use the goggles and radio with every new drone I buy.

give the liftoff sim on steam a look, 20$ well spent if you're serious about learning how to fly and not just using dji easy modes that don't really let you do anything. Few of us in the discord have been getting into the hobby if you want to stop by :cool: (y)
I really appreciate you, I know I’m on the right course since I installed and started using this exact same simulator yesterday Thank you!!!

My current money pit is so deep and wide that I decided I needed another one!! 😂🤣
I've flown most of what DJI has to offer. I currently pilot a Mavic 3 most of the time and am hoping to film some of my bashing now that I am getting the hang of driving hard (and getting good at rebuilding). I have owned the DJI FPV.... it was a lot of fun but my main objective with drones is filming so I eventually sold it. Your experience may vary if you are more of the hot rod type. :)

I've flown most of what DJI has to offer. I currently pilot a Mavic 3 most of the time and am hoping to film some of my bashing now that I am getting the hang of driving hard (and getting good at rebuilding). I have owned the DJI FPV.... it was a lot of fun but my main objective with drones is filming so I eventually sold it. Your experience may vary if you are more of the hot rod type. :)
The DJI FPV is my overall favorite so far, it combines the best of both worlds of drones. Also loving the challenge of flying acro quads tho, it’s almost as thrilling as a RC car speedrun….

I know I know I know, this forum is all about Arrma RC cars but I have to share with someone and I have no interest in joining any other forums at the moment.

I’m having good bit of fun with these quads!

IMG_0137.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back