Senton More downforce for On Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totesmgoats

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello friends, I’m looking for a new body for my Senton to drive it on road. I noticed the front wheels tend to lift quite a bit so I wonder if anyone has suggestions for bodies that have more downforce.

Or any mods that help with downforce. I have the stock suspension on the lowest ride height already. Just curious to see if anyone has tried anything similiar

Hello friends, I’m looking for a new body for my Senton to drive it on road. I noticed the front wheels tend to lift quite a bit so I wonder if anyone has suggestions for bodies that have more downforce.

Or any mods that help with downforce. I have the stock suspension on the lowest ride height already. Just curious to see if anyone has tried anything similiar
1617059785986.jpeg

https://deltaplastikusa.com/products/copy-of-0118-jag-xrs-8th-scale-gt-rc-speed-run-body

You used that body but you 3d printed your own shock towers right?
Yep to get it lower I had to chop the towers down. You can always cut the body and allow the towers to poke thru.

Could you vent the back of the shell to help with the parachuting? I think the Mojave is vented for that reason.

I notched my 3s body similar to the 6s and it still took off like a space-X rocket. vented even more in the rear, no dice. I would try and change bodies to a lower profile setup.

Back